These three Irishmen decided to quit their jobs and travel across the planet to help “instil Irishness abroad”. Using a camera and tripod, they filmed themselves dancing in front of some of the most famous landmarks in the world! Set to the 1994 score of Riverdance by Bill Whelan. Check out ‘The Wirld’ for more.
These adults are acting like children. But it works.
My dad ran into an old friend of his today, and they were catching up...
- Friend: "So how's your daughter doing?"
- Dad: "Great! She's in college now, and she's doing really well. We're really proud of her."
- Friend: "What's she studying?"
- Dad: "Political Science."
- Friend: "And does she have a boyfriend?"
- Dad: "Actually, she came out as gay several years ago."
- Friend: "You know that's... UNNATURAL... right??"
- Dad: "No, I don't think so, actually. My daughter's sexual orientation is a biological reality. It makes biological sense to me. You know what doesn't make biological sense? Her damned cat walks on a leash. A LEASH. Just trots along on a leash like a damned dog. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life. THAT is what's unnatural."
- Best dad ever
All the latest movie and TV news, movie trailers & reviews.